How do I maintain a healthy lifestyle? Right now my goal is to eat nothing process, highly nutritional food that is only whole. I also am doing a lot of research on sugar, and how it affects our body. So I am trying to be of a more conscious and choose low glycemic foods. Currently I workout at White Mountain Crossfit, there I do a number of components such as mobility, explosive movements, balance, muscular endurance and strength activities, and cardiovascular components. I love it there, it truly is a fitness community with lots of support. Additionally, I have a colleague that always persuades me to running marathons, so each each we challenge ourselves to picking a destination marathon. Last year we ran Las Vegas marathon, the year before that we choose Savannah, GA Rock n Race, then the Maine marathon, and lastly my first marathon was the Disney marathon.
Life
Life happens when your planning it
Wednesday, May 6, 2015
Who am I
How do I maintain a healthy lifestyle? Right now my goal is to eat nothing process, highly nutritional food that is only whole. I also am doing a lot of research on sugar, and how it affects our body. So I am trying to be of a more conscious and choose low glycemic foods. Currently I workout at White Mountain Crossfit, there I do a number of components such as mobility, explosive movements, balance, muscular endurance and strength activities, and cardiovascular components. I love it there, it truly is a fitness community with lots of support. Additionally, I have a colleague that always persuades me to running marathons, so each each we challenge ourselves to picking a destination marathon. Last year we ran Las Vegas marathon, the year before that we choose Savannah, GA Rock n Race, then the Maine marathon, and lastly my first marathon was the Disney marathon.
Labels:
Week 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment